Optimizing tax advantaged giving to encourage people and businesses to give more abundantly while making communities and organizations aware of the businesses that support them.
LEARN MORE about our West Tennessee Skate Park Initiative!
Optimize your Philanthropy!
Did you know that as a small business owner, you may be able to achieve a net 12% – 37% tax savings2 on a strategic “sponsorship” instead of personal charitable giving?
Most households3 can’t beneficially deduct their tax deductible giving; instead you may be able to:
- Save on taxes2
- Contribute more2 to the organizations1 you love the most
- Have more2 in your own pocket
- Promote your business
- Promote the organizations1 you support
just like . . .
to support and promote your favorite organizations, just like . . .
- We reserve the right to refuse any donation or sponsorship whereby the donor restricts the funds usage to an organization or purpose which we find objectionable or in conflict with our basic beliefs.
- Any and all statements provided are not guidance regarding a particular tax situation. Tax rates will vary by individual and tax laws are subject to change at any time without notice. Please consult your tax advisor or the tax professionals at Eddleman & Eddleman for tax advice specific to your situation. Depending upon your individual situation, you may or may not be able to take advantage of a given tax minimization strategy.
- According to 2018 estimates by the Joint Committee on Taxation. https://www.jct.gov